The requirement to maintain a clean working environment is paramount given the recent outbreaks of COVID-19 Coronavirus. Consequently, potentially affected facilities will require more than a standard deep clean, ensuring that the workplace is not only visually clean, but also free from harmful bacteria and viruses.
Bright Hygiene has personnel trained in infection control who can carry out sanitisation cleans of facilities. There are two methods of sanitisation.
- This involves using a food-safe disinfectant product such as Virusolve+, which is designed to decontaminate all hard surfaces and conforms to EN standard 14476
- Appropriate PPE will be worn, including P3 masks, full body overalls and foot coverings.
- Once the product is used, it will require ten-minute contact time to become fully active.
- The premises, including food preparation surfaces will be available to use after the team have left site.
Dry Fogging / Misting via hydrogen peroxide atomising machinery.
- This method involves producing a cloud of hydrogen peroxide into a space, the cloud will settle on all surfaces. The Hydrogen Peroxide disinfectant (H202 5%) S010 inclusive of silver (approximately 0.01%) is DEFRA approved and is produced to nine EN standards. S010 has also been proven effective against gram positive and gram-negative bacteria, spore-forming viruses
- Machines to be used include Halo Disinfection Units and Maestro Electrostatic Sprayers
- PPE required for this process is a P90 full face mask with filters with associated filters, full body suit to EN ISO 13982 standard and foot coveralls.
- Absolutely no personnel without the appropriate PPE will be allowed to enter the premises for a minimum of two hours following dispersal of the product.
There may be circumstances where both methodologies used simultaneously, will be required. A post-clean certificate will be issued based on completion of a pre-agreed specification.request a free survey
Free ventilation report and certificate
Free full report, breaking down and evidencing what work has been completed to BESA TR19 Grease®, as well as a certificate issued on behalf of the Loss Prevention Control Board – an insurance-led initiative with BRE and recognised by fire safety authorities.
Scientifically-priced quotations based on the size and materials of a facility, the type and condition of equipment, which are presented as an easily amendable shopping list.
97.2% Customer Satisfaction Rate
An independent feedback company contacts all of our customers the following day to check if they are satisfied with their clean, before sending them more detailed questionnaires. In 2020, 97.2% of responses were positive.
Holders of an approved ISO 9001 Quality Management system and are members of the SafeContractor, CHAS, BESA, NAADUK and LPS 2084 Red Book Schemes.