The research also found that:
- Office air can be up to 20 times more polluted than outside air
- 30% of employees suffer from Sick Building Syndrome
- Allergies cause 64 million sick days a year, costing British businesses 6 billion pounds
- 5.7 million employees could be potentially allergic to their office air
- Employees suffering from allergies are 40% less productive
- 70% of sick days are due to minor conditions e.g. colds, flu or hay fever
- Average annual cost for absent employees is £760
To reduce the number of sick days ensure there is good quality air within your office and ventilation system
How Bright Hygiene can help.
Our team of specialists will carry out a detailed survey of your site, which will enable us to deliver a comprehensive ductwork cleaning service ensuring the supply/extract ductwork system is thoroughly cleaned from the fresh air intake to air handling unit(s) all the way through to supply diffusers/extract grilles.
All work is undertaken in accordance with BESA TR19 guidelines and British Standards BS EN 15780.
If you would like a free survey of your air supply then please contact us.