The requirement to maintain a clean working environment is ever more paramount given the recent outbreaks of COVID-19 Coronavirus. Ensuring that the workplace is not only visually clean but also free from harmful bacteria and viruses.
Here at Bright Hygiene, we have personnel trained in infection control who can carry out sanitisation cleans of facilities.
Two methods of sanitisation
- This involves using a food-safe disinfectant product such as Virusolve+, which is designed to decontaminate all hard surfaces and conforms to EN standard 14476 meaning it is effective against a range of viruses as it disrupts the RNA of microorganisms.
- Appropriate PPE will be worn, including P3 masks, full-body overalls and foot coverings.
- Once the product is used, it will require ten-minute contact time to become fully active.
- The premises including food preparation surfaces will be available to use after the team have left the site.
Fogging/Misting via hydrogen peroxide atomising machinery.
- This method involves producing a cloud of hydrogen peroxide into an area, the cloud will settle on all surfaces. The Hydrogen Peroxide disinfectant (H202 5%) S010 inclusive of silver (approximately 0.01%) is DEFRA approved and is produced to nine EN standards. S010 has also been proven effective against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria, spore-forming organisms, viruses (with and without protective coat), yeast, as well as a wide spectrum of protozoa. The effectiveness of the disinfectant has been tested and confirmed against numerous pathogens in more than 220 assays carried out by well-known international institutions (laboratories/universities).
- Machines used include Halo Disinfection Units and Maestro Electrostatic Sprayers.
- PPE required in this circumstance is a P3 full face mask with filters with associated filters, full-body suit to EN ISO 13982 standard and foot coveralls.
- Absolutely no personnel without the appropriate PPE will be allowed to enter the premises for a minimum of two hours following the dispersal of the product.
There may be occasions where both methodologies will be employed, in order to sanitise an area safely and effectively.
A post-clean certificate will be issued based on completion of a pre-agreed specification.
How to make an enquiry
To speed up the administration process, it would be useful to have the following information to hand.
- Has there been a confirmed case within the premises?
- Is there a suspected case present within the premises?
- There have been no cases, suspected or otherwise, however, the premises still require sanitising.
- Total square footage/meter of premises
- Number of floors, rooms, and occupants
- Type of equipment to be found in the space.
It may be that we will conduct a site survey before being able to produce a quotation.
If you wish to make an enquiry for a Sanitisation clean then please call us free on 0800 093 7480 or at firstname.lastname@example.org