Vent Deep Clean Service from Bright Hygiene
Efficient and effective ventilation within buildings is essential to maintain good air quality which is key from an employee welfare and health and safety perspective. But no matter how well a vent system is designed it is vitally important that the entire system has a regular deep clean to reduce fire risk, help maintain good air flow and to reduce the risk of Sick Building Syndrome through the removal of contaminants within the system. With the increase in ventilation fires many insurance companies have now made regular cleaning of vent systems a requirement under fires prevention measures.
Bright Hygiene has considerable experience in deep cleaning ventsystems from kitchen extract systems to major multi-storey buildings in accordance to HVCA guidelines. Our service provides a comprehensive deep cleaning package for all systems which includes:-
- Internal cleaning of all ductwork (supply and extract) using latest techniques.
- Access panels installed as required.
- A full clean of intake and extract grills.
- A full deep clean and check of air handling units – including fan balance and belt check.
- Disinfection of system using suitable biocide applied by fogging where applicable/required.
- Report on filter condition.
- Report on any defects found within the system.
- Certificate and photographic evidence for prove of service for insurance purposes.
- Free survey to highlight requirements and provide the basis for a quotation.
As with all services provided by Bright Hygiene this service is performed to a high standard under very strict health and safety procedures to ensure safe and effective working practices.